Last Updated: 6-11-2019
We do have one little blenheim boy named Dax available right now. We also have some very nice litters coming up soon. Feel free to email us and ask for a copy of our current waiting list. You can put a deposit down to hold a pick of a puppy already born (if one is available) or a future litter. Once a deposit is put down people usually pick out their puppies when they are around 6 weeks old and they can go home around 8 weeks. Here is more info on our process and how our Waiting List works. Our Contract is also available for you to look over and fill out if you would like to be placed on the waiting list. Please email us with any other questions, firstname.lastname@example.org
Born 5-31-19 One Tri Girl (Bisque) and One Blenheim Boy (Chowder). Ready to go to their new homes on July 26th.
Thank you for considering one of our puppies. Remember that all puppies are cute, but require a sincere commitment from you for the rest of their lives.
We at Hurricane Cavaliers are committed to providing you with a quality puppy from a well thought out and researched pedigreed Dam and Sire.
- We will provide lifetime support to the families of our puppies
- We will breed only health certified parents of the proper ages.
- We will not sell to pet stores or brokers or with full AKC registration.
- We feed a quality diet of Open Farm Catch of the Day Whitefish and also rotate the Pork, Salmon and Lamb varieties.
- We will only sell puppies in good health.
- All puppies are up to date on all shots and wormings as well as vet checks.
- All puppies include an AKC Microchip.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED OUR PUPPIES!
Please do not buy your puppy from a pet shop or broker as nearly ALL these puppies come from a Puppy Mill where adults live in cages every minute of their lives, are treated only as breeding machines, are not tested for any inherited genetic defects, and neither adults or puppies are properly socialized. Buy only from reputable breeders who are breeding to improve the health and quality of their dogs and who care about the welfare of the dog.